الأحد، 9 يوليو 2006


When all of the moments of
tears meets in split second
When all the pain crush & became a point in the sea of grief
A point raveling all the agonies & Regret about all the dream
It erased all the sins cause there is sweetness & soften in the heart
And with all suffering we appreciate that we feel
Then keep going with Self-tolerance and smiles, laugh from pain, stiffening & breath in
I describe my feelings when I sailing and then everything behind me becomes a song
I Go beyond all the forms of the life, taking one step forward to the direction of the Lord
I learned from the Pain to cry, confuse, and love
Love as long as I live
I learned that the logo of the life is a test, novel and story
Go beyond them with superiority of spirit and clarity sorrow
Heart
I learned that whom being resentful inevitably going to die
Die burning forcibly
I learned to walk with one goal & all my goals making a net
Which spinning & perception the ability and greatness of the Lord
I learned that the human triviality Poor
& any one thought himself giant die
Die with choke
I learned that the pain create humanity and
& agony of tears made nation
I learned that the ache of the heart reflect
The love in one touch
I learned that the fulfillment despite the fact that in these days became worthless
& Sacrifice Despite as prison
& idealism even thought illusion
Is in the end is the story






ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق