الثلاثاء، 11 مارس 2014

I find I'm missing you 
I Miss you in the morning when I wake up
I Miss you when I open up my eyes
I feel an aching in my heart that's when I realize. 
How much I really miss you and long to have you near.
My heart is filled with sadness, 
and my eyes are filled with tears. 
At different times throughout the day, 
I think I'm missing you. And I wonder if, 
perhaps a bit, maybe you miss me too. 
I miss you in the shower, when I'm in there all alone.
And when I want to hear your voice, 
and call you on the phone. When I check my e-mail and find there's nothing there. 
I can't help it that I worry, and I put you in my prayers.
I think by now it's safe to say, That I miss you very much, And my heart will never be the same Since you have brought love into my heart And into my soul and gave me life and made my darkness go away 
I love you and think of you and miss and I count ever second and minute of the day to hear your sweet voice and feel your loving heart
Patrice James


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق